House of Aquarius is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
3390 Sint-Joris Winge
+32 (0) 16/887761
Personal data that we process
Privacy and professional secrecy are of great importance to us! We do not share personal information with third parties. House of Aquarius processes your personal data (of employees, customers, suppliers) because you use our services and / or because you provide this information to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- phone number
- E-mail address
- Bank account number
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone Information
- about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- For example, if you sign up to receive a free ebook, video or blog, newsletter or other information, participate in one of our surveys, or sign up for a webinar or other form of free inspiration, we will ask you to share your details with us such as your first name, last name and e-mail address so that we can deliver the requested information.
- If you sign up for a free or paying coaching conversation, we ask for your telephone / mobile number and / or skype ID so that we can contact you to speak to you.
- When you purchase a service or product, in addition to your first name, last name and e-mail address, we also ask for your address, telephone / mobile number and possibly your billing address. We ask for your address so that we can send you a product. We ask your telephone number to be able to speak to you personally for support regarding the delivery of the service or product or to schedule appointments for the delivery of our training courses, programs or services. If you would like an invoice, we also ask for your invoice details so that we can prepare an invoice.
- When you send us an email or other messages, we may save those messages.