General terms and conditions House of Aquarius
1. Participation and participation fee
1.1. Participation - House of Aquarius is committed to providing coaching, reading and healing (advice) in the form of individual treatments, coaching and readings that may consist of a combination of e-learnings (written, audio and / or visual presentations) and / or periodic personal and group coaching, healing and evaluation (live) online and / or during face to face events in exchange for a participation fee.
1.2. Term and location of the Program
- 1.2.1 In the case of an individual treatment, your program will start at the time of the appointment.
- 1.2.2 In case of a group or longer program, the program starts immediately upon payment of the participation fee and signing this agreement, often but not always with preparatory videos, emails, e-learning or some other form of coaching.
- 1.2.3 The location of the Program is always clearly stated on the website.
1.3. Participation fee for group or longer programs.
You choose your participation fee from the options on the registration form (if the option is offered: in one go or with monthly sums).
1.4. When registering for a Program, you commit for the entire duration of the Program.
- 1.4.1. You must be present at the agreed time and place. If during the activity you deviate from the Program on your own initiative or you withdraw from the supervision, you yourself bear the responsibility for all extra costs that this entails and you are not entitled to a refund for services not used.
- 1.4.2. For each Program it is stated whether it is given face to face or (live) online. A program can also be a combination of face to face and (live) online training. In exceptional cases (such as force majeure, see eg Corona) it is possible that face-to-face parts are given at a location other than the provided location or are given (live) online. The past has already proven that the quality and results of such training courses are equally good. The resources used at House of Aquarius are just resources. The results can also be achieved and matched in other ways. House of Aquarius will organize and conduct all online (original and replacement) training with the utmost care and replace it with other means if necessary, but it is the responsibility of the participant to provide the correct equipment and to ensure that it works. The participant will in no way be entitled to a refund for services not used as a result of the relocation of a Program or conversion into a (live) online Program.
- 1.4.3. You take responsibility for your own success. You understand that everyone, including you, has the potential to develop your full potential. You understand and accept that everyone's success is different and depends on a large number of factors such as your past, your own drive, motivation, commitment and commitment. This means that the full tuition fee is payable in the event of discontinuation during the Program or if you are unable to attend for any reason during any portion of the year of the Program. Therefore, you agree that you will not request a refund.
1.5. The prices and dates mentioned on the website are subject to change.
No rights can be derived from the website, Facebook pages, Instagram or other information carriers of House of Aquarius. The photos and general information on the website, social media or other information carriers and possibly detailed information sheets of activities are illustrative and do not form part of the agreement between both parties.
1.6. For activities on the move at home and abroad, you are responsible for the relocation and all costs that arise from it. House of Aquarius only organizes the activity, not the journey, even though the activity is sometimes referred to as "journey" for convenience. The goal is not the trip but the Program on site.
1.7. Payments and cancellations -
- 1.7.1 Payments - Payments should be made spontaneously as agreed. In the event of non-payment, you will be deemed to be in default by operation of law without additional written notice of default and a conventional compensation of 10% of the amount due is immediately due on the invoice amount, with a minimum of 75 euros and a maximum of 250 euros.
- 1.7.2 Cancellations - An activity can be wholly or partially canceled by the participant. This entails the following standard cancellation costs: a. Cancellation costs activity in case of cancellation up to the 30th day before the commencement date: the advance All cancellations must be done by email. This applies for courses.
1.8. Promotional Activities -
By signing this agreement, you agree that House of Aquarius may use testimonials or feedback about your experiences or results for promotional activities. You also agree that any written or spoken communication that you yourself post on social media or other media will be correct, accurate and truthful.
2. Confidential Information
- 2.2. To ensure the security of your online transactions, House of Aquarius works with the recognized payment partner .... Online payment is done through a closed security system that encrypts your bank details when sent over the internet (SSL). Loss or theft of your identity or credit card data is thus reduced to a minimum. House of Aquarius believes that it has taken all possible and relevant precautions and thus acts as a normal, forward-looking and careful online intermediary. Possible identity theft or financial theft can therefore not be invoked against House of Aquarius.
- 2.3. The information in this Program is for personal use only. You undertake to treat confidentially all information provided or obtained as part of the Program, including information from and about other participants, teachers or other personnel. You will not copy or share any documentation, video, audio or login information from the Program with any third party or use it to educate a third party. You understand and accept that all documentation, audio, video and other presentations are the intellectual property of House of Aquarius and as such protected by the copyright of Belgian Law.
3.1 During the activity organized by House of Aquarius, both direct and indirect, you are liable for damage caused by you to goods, property and buildings of both House of Aquarius and third parties, as well as to persons. House of Aquarius is not liable for damage, loss, theft or damage to property, goods and / or money or damage to persons, by whatever cause, during its activities, directly or indirectly, outgoing, both at home and abroad, also in the context of any activities and / or excursions.
4. Non-Liability Statement
- 4. 1. The programs offered by House of Aquarius are educational by nature and are provided by way of general information only and not as medical advice. By signing this agreement you understand and accept that the information, coaching, techniques, products, exercises, disembarkation and healing (also called the Program) you will receive are for the purpose of awakening, transforming, healing and helping you develop your full pre-existing potential. You understand and accept that there is a distinction between “healing” as described here and the practice of regular medicine or any other form of regular health care. The healing performed by House of Aquarius is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any medical or psychiatric problem and is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice but as an alternative and complementary resource. House of Aquarius strongly recommends that you seek professional advice if necessary before making an important health decision.
- 4.2. Although the Program has been compiled with the utmost care and integrity, House of Aquarius cannot guarantee its proper use. We therefore do not accept any responsibility for the use or misuse of the Program. By signing this agreement, you fully agree to fully indemnify and hold House of Aquarius and Méline Lafont harmless from any right to compensation or responsibility of any kind for problems arising from the use of part or all of the program.
- 5.1. Non-transferable - The rights and obligations of this agreement are not transferable to any third party.
- 5.2. Both parties submit to Belgian law with regard to these general terms and conditions and with regard to all agreements between the parties. With regard to disputes between the parties, only the courts of the district of Ghent have territorial jurisdiction.
Version of the latest update: Tielt-Winge, 18/03/2021